Website StoneHardscapes, Inc.
We are currently seeking an outside sales professional that will excel selling to business owners, architects, custom home builders, installers, pool builders, and other b2b opportunities using a highly consultative sales approach. This position requires a self-motivated, independent individual able to travel their assigned territory to meet with customers and effectively promote our various product lines. This position is responsible for meeting goals by building relationships with new and existing clients. Ultimately this person would be focused on the growth and development of their customer’s business through our product offering. For a candidate to be successful they need to be able to create a level of confidence through product knowledge and market awareness and become the trusted source for their clients natural stone needs.
StoneHardscapes believes that if you focus on the customer and fulfilling their needs and solving their problems, the sales will come naturally and in abundance.
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within a specific territory
- · Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present products and negotiate well with consumers
- · Understand our products, our market competition, and how to position products to overcome these factors
- · Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- · Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
- · Quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
- · Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
- · Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- · Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures, and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- · Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns, and credits
- · Attend trade shows throughout the year as required
- · On the road 75% – 95% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
- · Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Skills & Knowledge
- Self-motivated, self-managed, internally driven
- Highly ENGAGED and possesses an outgoing, friendly, and professional personality
- Ability to Network with ease
- Ability to train, develop and motivate others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- HIGHLY Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and adapt to changing needs of department
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
Compensation & Benefits
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth Offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Positive & Friendly Work Environment
- Merchandise discounts
To apply for this job please visit stonehardscapes.com.