Reports to: Logistics Manager, StoneHardscapes
We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Clerk at our Distribution Center warehouse. This position’s primary role is to maintain a neat, organized, stocked warehouse environment. Dedicated, responsible team players are invited to apply to be a part of a dynamic, growing company.
• Pull orders in the morning for all delivery tickets
• Assist in loading and unloading trucks
• Assist with unloading and stacking containers
• Pull sample pieces for customers in showroom when requested and help them with loading products in their vehicles
• Inventory – count materials received, inspect condition and quality of inventory and organize products correctly, sign off on transfers, promptly turn in receiving paperwork
• Notify Purchasing of low stock items
• Keep aisles clear of stock and debris
• Sweep floors at end of each day
• Monitor equipment to insure proper operating conditions, report any issues or unsafe conditions to management
• Assist with quickly and efficiently pulling orders during high demand
• Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner
• Report all forklift mechanical problems and any safety issues to Warehouse Supervisor
• Seek and achieve continuous personal improvement as well as suggesting new ideas that encourages personal, departmental or company growth
• Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as required
Other Requirements for this Role:
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
• Two years’ warehouse work experience a plus
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Safety conscious
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Forklift certified
• Ability to regularly move or lift up to 100 lbs
• Able to do basic math functions, add, subtract, divide and multiply
• Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
• Friendly and positive work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.
About the Company:
StoneHardscapes is part of Team Horner Group and is one of the nation’s leading importers of the finest hand-selected natural stone ideal for exterior sand-set applications as well as traditional interior settings. As a company, we strive to provide only the highest quality products and exceedingly superior client service. Our current distribution network includes a vast array of businesses and consumers throughout the country and internationally.
The company culture is truly unique in today’s business climate. StoneHardscapes values its employees and understands that they are the most valuable resource of our company. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of: “Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together”
To learn more about our company, visit http://www.stonehardscapes.com/ and http://www.teamhorner.com/
To apply for this job please visit stonehardscapes.com.