Website StoneHardscapes, LLC.
We are currently seeking an outside client services representative to visit clients, drop-off samples, update displays, and visit jobsites to take photos or review issues. This position requires an upbeat, organized, solution-oriented people person. This position requires being on the road 6-8 hours a day covering the West Coast of Florida from Naples up to the Pasco area. This person will work alongside our Regional Territory Manager to overachieve our client’s customer service expectations.
· Display Maintenance – Ensure displays properly represent material range
· Sample & Marketing Material Distribution
· Job-Site Visits – Issue Resolution & Photography
· Establish Genuine Relationships with Clients
· Maintain contacts and scheduling in Salesforce
Skills & Knowledge
· Highly engaged and possesses an outgoing, friendly, and professional personality
· Superior organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to lift 75lbs
· Ability to drive in a vehicle 6-8 hours a day
· Construction experience a plus
· Positive mental attitude
Compensation & Benefits
· Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Ongoing industry training
· Yearly performance and long service awards and events
· Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
· Health, dental and vision insurance offered
· Short/Long-Term disability insurance offered
· 401K and Roth offered
· Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
· Friendly and positive work environment
· Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
To apply for this job please visit stonehardscapes.com.