The outside of your home influences the appraisal and resale value of your home. When…
Stepped Panels are designed to interlock together like puzzle pieces. Panel A will lock into Panel B and so on for a seamless fit.
The substrate should be:
- Structurally sound
- Free of Debris
The substrate can be a cement block wall or cement board attached to the wall.
- Working from the bottom of the wall upward, coat the wall with 0.5 inch plus a layer of mortar, covering slightly more than the width of each panel
- Apply a layer of mortar to the back of the ledger panel and press the panel firmly in place. To ensure maximum bond of each panel to the wall surface, use a rubber mallet to tap each ledger panel into its final position
- Repeat step # 2, adding panels in a linear direction (end-to-end, rather than stacking ) to create multiple layers of panels until the desired height is reached
- Standard 6″x24” Natural Ledger Panels feature a Stepped Cut design which creates a seamless look, as random stone pieces were set by a craftsman
- To protect your stone from stains and spills, we recommend sealing the stone surfaces
When installed properly natural stone veneer can enhance any architectural style.